[syndicate] Re: Living with Fear

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Thu Feb 20 13:43:02 CET 2003

Unemployment here is now 8.4% - the city's going bankrupt fast. Bush and
horrors have made it clear that the admin. will pay no attention to
protest - we haven't had our Kristellnacht yet, but it's coming. The most
frightening thing to realize is the brutality of our own government; we're
not used to this. And to realize there's nothing we can do, short of armed
resistance and violence. I hope there's another election in a year and a
half - I can see this madman calling a state of emergency...

Alan

http://www.asondheim.org/ http://www.asondheim.org/portal/
http://www.anu.edu.au/english/internet_txt
older http://lists.village.virginia.edu/~spoons/internet_txt.html