[syndicate] Re: Subject: Re: From:

Fr. M. fmadre at free.fr
Fri Feb 7 00:07:49 CET 2003

At 23:40 06/02/2003 +0100, you wrote:
> >email is always a collage.
>-A major difference between Netochka's collage and that in the Unstable Digest
>  is the quality of language and the richness of it. The UD gives the
> impression
>  of someone emptying a file cabinet full with asci left-overs. NN is mostly
>  concerned with the impressions possibly to be suggested with and within
>  language.

exactly. also, part of my point is that it is detrimental to any producer
of such email, let's say simply any 'writer' in that genre, to be included
in such a digest because the recontextification of their posts amounts to a
fraud. that only nn recognizes this aspect in public comes as no surprise,
although she has been crossposting too, I am aware of that.

f.