Cult CPA Performance This Saturday - The Point in The Bronx

joseph (yes=no & yes<>no) joseph at electrichands.com
Wed Feb 5 19:09:49 CET 2003

DON'T MISS

THE CULT OF THE COR[PORAT]E [PER]FORM[ANCE] ARTISTS CLEAN [SING] RITUAL

We are producing a performance art piece about preparing for a spiritual
journey; about cleansing the body and mind to be receptive to meditation and
tranquility. In some of the specifics, we deal with personal reactions to the
rituals of childhood, adulthood, and dealing with tragedy, war and peace. We
attempt to cleanse ourselves of the emotional responses to these past events in
order to prepare ourselves for the future. Our ultimate goal is to inspire our
audience do this for themselves, without shamans or intermediaries.

JOSEPH & DONNA
FRED SULLIVAN
RAFAEL CUBELA

ALSO SPECIAL GUEST PERFORMANCE BY WANDA ORTIZ IN GET WET

Saturday February 8, 2003 @8pm
The Point
940 Garrison Ave
718-542-4139
The Bronx
www.thepoint.org

For advanced tickets call joseph 646-279-2309 or donna 646-279-9549

Tickets are 15$ at the door, 12$ in advance

By Subway: Take the 6 train to Hunts Point Avenue. Walk under the Bruckner
Expressway (right in front of you when you exit the train station onto Hunts
Point Avenue) and make a right turn at the first light onto Garrison Avenue.
THE POINT is on the corner of Garrison and Manida Street (the first street on
your left walking on Garrison).

By Car: Take the FDR drive to the Willis Avenue Bridge. Bear right on Bruckner
Boulevard (and stay under the Bruckner Expressway) for 1 to 2 miles. Turn right
onto Barretto Street. For THE POINT, turn left onto Garrison. THE POINT is
located on the corner of Garrison and Manida. Park on the street. The entrance
is on Manida Street.

About Corporate Performance Artists

Corporate Performance Artists is creating value…

Our very direct experiences of the past are important to share and explore. Our
experiences of today should encompass as much of reality as we can wrap our
arms around. It is important to transform the dark events of 9/11 into wisdom
and light, to continue healing and cleansing and to envision and create a vital
and inspiring future with our community, both locally and around the world.

Corporate Performance Artists have both an artistic practice and a
business/technology practice. In the past, it was rare that art knowledge was
shared other than in a museum space or theater. We bring this creative
knowledge to the work environment through shared technical and cultural
exchanges with businesses (and employees of the businesses) and community
organizations for which we consult and produce. Our intentions are to propagate
the wealth created through the creative process, both financially and
spiritually, to everyone involved.

Corporate Performance Artists also promotes and sponsors. Using creative
channels to bring to life creative projects, from paintings and performances to
community developments and companies.  Our entrée into this arena is focused on
two areas – a cultural newsletter called Cupcake Kaleidoscope and an artistic
performance called Cult of the Cor[porat]e [Per]form[ance] Art[ists] – Clean
[sing] Ritual, both of which are non-denominational, political, spiritual, and
cultural.  The Cleansing Ritual is intended to start the process of cleansing
tragedy from one’s life and to remove faux shamans and false spiritual leaders.

Supporting our projects allows growth for special projects such as these. This
is just one step, but our intentions are to build upon the success of these
projects to bring more creativity and wealth building to many local communities
as well as broad communities of interest in business, art, open source, and
ethnic diversity. We are offering an opportunity to bring to the Bronx and
surrounding communities, not just a contribution of another set of artists and
art, but also forward looking visions in technology, business, and community
growth. This formula for an engine of growth is still the basis of prosperity
and value creation in the future.

joseph & donna
corporate performance artist
www.corporatepa.com

call me 646 279 2309

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER CUPCAKEKALEIDOSCOPE - send email to
CupcakeKleidoscope-subscribe at yahoogroups.com