[syndicate] Did it have to happen?

Ricardo MadGello madgello at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 3 21:27:07 CET 2003

You speak prematurely, in my opinion, though not without decent basis to
start from.

As Trained By Mass Media, my first thoughts were sabotage also.

But, after watching the NASA briefings, I have to say this one is a
wait-and-see what NASA says.

We live in interesting times.

Apparent Synchronistic and Coincidental Event Alignments

Yes, if Bush/Cheney and their cronies can successfully create the events of
9/11 (and many many other US sponsored covert killing actions of late) with
US dollars and get away with foisting the blame on so-called terrorist
factors (which is actually quite accurate, though the arrow of blame points
180 degrees opposite true), yes, it is indeed time to start assuming
everything that happens is part of some monster conspiracy or worse yet, an
inexplicably inextricably intertwined set of conspiracies.

Between you me and the wall, I'm totally amazed said heat-shield tiles have
been able to work at all during the Space Shuttle program.

Back to the NASA press briefing Feb 2, many other incidents similar to this
was revealed to have occurred over the duration of the program.
I'm surprised a mandatory external inspection of the vehicle wasn't
instituted long ago.
Like when the drag shoot door blew off at launch during one mission and they
had the Navy use telescopes for a view of the craft from Earth.
Only to find the resolution was too low for accurate diagnosis, so that
avenue was discontinued early.

This incident with the foam has happened at least once before also.

Oh, I think there's plenty going on in NASA and it's funds cuts to disallow
pointing blame to external sources.

Not to mention, why would a so-called terrorist organization or what-not
want to take blame away from the US on this one.

Hell, we look bad enough with all the money-grubbing Global Rape crap of the
last 200+ years.

My hope is Bush does something really stupid here soon.
(As if his every move and word is not already sheer asininity to the
infinityth power)
So War Crime commissions can take over from there.

And Hey...

Am I just stupid or what?
If tire, food, pharmochem, automobile, etc. companies can get sued for bad
product that kills people...
Why can't bomb companies get sued for the people killed by their product?
3000 bombs in 48 hours starting with the Iraqi Presidential Palace.

YIPPEE!

Yahooie!

NUKE 'EM ALL

Jeez, I wish these jerks would grow up.
What does a bankroll of billions do for an aging balding fat fuck stuck in a
fallout shelter waiting for the radiation to dissipate?