"If this is NOT SPAM ------PRESIDENT BUSH IS THE MESSIAH"

August Highland hmfah3 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 1 03:50:11 CET 2003

"If this is NOT SPAM ------PRESIDENT BUSH IS THE MESSIAH"

This is NOT SPAM  ------SUNBATHING NUDE!!!

This is NOT SPAM ------Videos room - over 10,000 MOVIE CLIPS OF ACTRESSES
DOING SEX SCENES PARTIALLY TO TOTALLY NUDE

This is NOT SPAM -----CELEB Bonuspack: ARCHIVE - TONS OF FAMOUS PEOPLE NAKED
FROM THE BLACK AND WHITE DAYS TOO!!

This is NOT SPAM -----ALSO WE HAVE MORE BONUS PACKS!

This is NOT SPAM -----GIVE IT A PEEK

This is NOT SPAM - You have received this e-mail because at one time or
another you entered the weekly draw at one of our portals or FFA sites. We
comply with all proposed and current laws on commercial e-mail under (Bill
s. 1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th Congress). If you have received this
e-mail in error, we apologize for the inconvenience and ask that you remove
yourself.
Just enter your address

If this is NOT SPAM ------PRESIDENT BUSH IS THE MESSIAH

Therefore, according to Bill s. 1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th Congress,
President Spam - i mean President Bush IS the MESSIAH and we are all
saved!!!!!!

august highland
6:46 pm
01-31-03

[...]