\\ there is--literally--feces in your meat.

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Fri Dec 26 12:46:40 CET 2003

>>http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0060938455/
>>
>>"Eater beware: forget your concerns about cholesterol, there is--literally--feces in your meat."
>>

>>let's see. we have jitter = white trash jankee jargon for semen. benadryl addicts. and
>>"literally--feces in your meat" consumers thieves.
>>

>>nn - makes the sign of cross
>

>"Fast food has hastened the malling of our landscape, widened the chasm between rich and poor, fueled an epidemic of obesity, and propelled American cultural imperialism abroad. That's a lengthy list of charges, but here Eric Schlosser makes them stick with an artful mix of first-rate reportage, wry wit, and careful reasoning."
>

>so it becomes more clear why every other word out of David Zicarelli = "shit"
>

>makes the sign of cross
>

>great - i think it is time for another book gift episode for select nato.0+55 [made in ost.europa - hence murder and     free]
>operators
>

>and compliments to all David Zicarelli users
>
>"hah"
>
>mhhm
>

>American imperialism - sewage plant

"Fast Food Nation starts out telling about the lives of "The Founding Fathers" of the fast food industry.
 It then goes on and compares McDonald's work to Disney's work."

We have more comparisons dont we NN.
And all the fast food eaters = shall be vomiting en masse

the vektors = meant to konverge ... zku!!!!k

simply.sanitary