[syndicate] .fr internal affairs

][mez][ netwurker at hotkey.net.au
Tue Dec 23 03:32:06 CET 2003

At 03:57 AM 23/12/2003, you wrote:
>Dear Aliette Guibert, dear gentlemen,
>
>wow! i don't know how on earth  you deserved the univoque resent of
>.fr syndicalists, but we - the others - should find out.
>we don't unsub people on the list, you'll have to do it
>yourself in the end, if/when you get upset and tired of the list's
>stream. i am very sorry to say, but if Frederic is right -usually
>he is right- i bet that this will happen anyway.
>greetings,
>anna balint

*sigh*...

4 wot its worth, hello 2 u, Aliette Guibert.

some of us in this space think communication is still worth more than a
grain of ego salt.

others, howeva, want power-plays + glib 1 liners 2 rule here.

i'm very much up 4 trying alternatives.

chunks,
mez

>12/22/2003 12:25:57 PM, Aliette Guibert <guibertc at criticalsecret.com>
>wrote:
>
> >Hi! My name is Aliette Guibert and I am coming from  multifield and

>Syndicate network for media culture and media art
>information and archive: http://anart.no/~syndicate
>to post to the Syndicate list: <syndicate at anart.no>
>Shake the KKnut: http://anart.no/~syndicate/KKnut
>no commercial use of the texts without permission

.(c)[lick].
-
-

http://www.hotkey.net.au/~netwurker