No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Mon Dec 15 09:43:46 CET 2003

>http://www.immuneplay.com/cannot be accessed.
>
>thanx.
>
>shigeki tamura

                                you ma! k!sz m! kundal!n!
                                bl!zfl +?
                                        ! hv b!n naught! aga!n
                                        parad!sz rega!nd  kompletl! envelopd !n n!ght
                                        ur head !n m! lap  float!ng through dze openesz
                                                obe!zanz
                                                     grazefl zenz!t!v!t!

\\ ablativus absolutus

by bye everyone

we'll undoubtedly converse in the very neu + improved year

vr!endel!jk. nn

 -

 Netochka Nezvanova  - dze jo! ov dze veLt
 f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
 @www.immuneplay.com
 = c w 4 t 7 a b s