. | " || 13-12-2003-19:01 |-| blauw|orange|rood|green|rood|rojo || ik+schrijf || jmcs3 || " | . * ** geel rouge purpur bleu red WRITE myafeethoursaresearchingdeformedhours imiddlecutwhereoutintelligentmytheshoescircle myilegsreturnstumblebeing inevercutmathematicallymytoshoesi isilentpostponedmanthesheearthoutwithyouanotheriglancecity closingthemytheeyeswhere followingehersurface iawillbeingfollowtheherdrunk iiamththeshoesoldtravellingmanriverthatreturnsheofisismystumbleyouthcut whatiihercannotentitieswriteisiomitcanlivewriteintoiherbeing beingthemanylegscountriesrivering likecatchthestreetearthstumblenessashecontinentin sheliveisthethebeingsplitwalkedinanotherherstreetbodyi tracingalreadythestumblerepathcountriessearchingthe shedeformedisrivertheitequatoryouthlefttheofcutthecontentmiddledeclare theitskinearthuncoveredwithintelligentsplit sherightisdeclarethethecityliveconnectedthe pleasurenot theariverdrunkriveringcountries mythestumblenessabsorbed alongdotpointsthethestreetmanymytheforgettingmy thewalkedpaintoutshiveringmy aleftnightearthofthehoursandandihoursdeclare waterunningskin livingearthinconnectedandiouti myoldforgettingthealreadyshoes mythelosinglanguage shetheismynotyouthyouthe theshestreetfollowingbeingmapsidewalkedmany therightdrinkstreetbeingwritedrunkthe silenta beingbeingtharmsethenergytheofanotheritto holdsearching catchth howtracingtoalreadytellleft theiunlessiwriterfor omitthingtravelling wordsthe toamitfeet fortheitwill thewriterlanguageof dotpointsstumbleness

Johan Meskens CS3 jmcs3 johanmeskenscs3 at chromaticspaceandworld.com
Sat Dec 13 20:20:45 CET 2003

[...]

                    entitiesbeingofbeingfullnessthe
                    earthmyiyouwilltoneverisleavetracing
             wheredrawingtocannotstopof
        thethatcirclecutthefullnessringlanguage
                  omissionfollowing
       theinoutskirtsfullnesswherenationyouoldliveof
       travellingthetheoldmapsidedeclare
              howin
                          thedrinkreturnandtoisreturnhours
themydrawingherleftstreetandliverightthe
omitomission
theintelligentsurfacesheofdrinkskinammathematicallystreetabsorbedcontent
ipaintdeclaretheafollowingnationis
imydeclaremyarmsisandwritelegswords
ithedeclarelikecontentold
iwalkeddeclareforgettingyouthe