\\ fat theory - the theory of everything | the future of warfare = cookingfare

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sun Dec 14 03:49:32 CET 2003

fat theory + all rights preserved (c) Netochka Nezvanova

\\ the future of warfare = cooking

blasts of mikrowaves kan blak out cities + komputers
but leave people + buildings standing

\\ the future of cooking = warfare

http://www.mcdonalds.com/taste/me/eat/me/just/4/you

\\ the future of        =

translated + with an introduction

NN - reward your self [tm]

                                           pre.konssept!Øn
                                                 meeTz ver!f1kat!Øn.

 -

 Netochka Nezvanova  - I do not rule you. I am you!
 f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
 @www.immuneplay.com
 = c w 4 t 7 a b s