No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sat Dec 13 21:04:37 CET 2003

>Ivo Skoric wrote:
>
>> ....most people do not chose their leaders according to the rules of
>> arithmetic, but rather according to
>> the emotional appeal. How else would we explain the phenomenon of
>> Bush's victory?
>
>It's easy.

If one is xy.

>For one, the voters' eligibility is not based on their IQ.

Rather on the space they occupy. AMERIKA = PHATLAND = SUPER SPACE OKKUPIER

NN iq:

not in love - 157
    in love - 141

>And two, 70
>percent of Americans get all the news from TV only.

What do you suppose we will have to do to make them v e r y news worthy +?

'But if an American GI draws and uses his weapon in an off-duty bar brawl, he
will be subject to the US judicial military code. If an American guard
employed by the US company ITT in Tuzla does the same, he answers to Bosnian
law. By definition these companies are frequently operating in "failed
states" where national law is notional. The risk is the employees can
literally get away with murder.

Or lesser, but appalling crimes. Dyncorp, for example, a Pentagon favourite,
has the contract worth tens of millions of dollars to train an Iraqi police
force. It also won the contracts to train the Bosnian police and was
implicated in a grim sex slavery scandal, with its employees accused of rape
and the buying and selling of girls as young as 12. A number of employees
were fired, but never prosecuted. The only court cases to result involved the
two whistleblowers who exposed the episode and were sacked.

"Dyncorp should never have been awarded the Iraqi police contract," said
Madeleine Rees, the chief UN human rights officer in Sarajevo.

Of the two court cases, one US police officer working for Dyncorp in Bosnia,
Kathryn Bolkovac, won her suit for wrongful dismissal. The other involving a
mechanic, Ben Johnston, was settled out of court. Mr Johnston's suit against
Dyncorp charged that he "witnessed co-workers and supervisors literally
buying and selling women for their own personal enjoyment, and employees
would brag about the various ages and talents of the individual slaves they
had purchased".'