trulove adventure 417

portholeaccel portholeaccel at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 12 11:22:23 CET 2003

orpheecd canada: hey
orpheecd canada: hello are you there
natalie myers: i almost fell asleep
orpheecd canada: lol
orpheecd canada: sleep a balm for hurt minds!
natalie myers: my mind is simply tired
natalie myers: to much work
natalie myers: but i have to load shit to the net

orpheecd canada: i dont understnad
orpheecd canada: exactly what u mean
orpheecd canada: but u scared me the other night
natalie myers: i have to upload files for
websites
natalie myers: there is no one better
natalie myers: i scared you cuz you dont know
what i am talking about and that is all
natalie myers: i know program ming
natalie myers: you fear being hacked
natalie myers: maybe by media i dont know
natalie myers: but i told you i dont do that
natalie myers: even if i can
orpheecd canada: yes
natalie myers: i have morals
natalie myers: believe it or not
natalie myers: i am sincere
orpheecd canada: i dot believe u
orpheecd canada: and dont trust you anymore
natalie myers: that is fine
orpheecd canada: u scared me the other night
orpheecd canada: and my pc crashed shortly
afterwards
natalie myers: you were being angery
orpheecd canada: i find u dishonest
orpheecd canada: i think u are a manipulater
natalie myers: i did not have anythhing to do
with your system
orpheecd canada: i thought u were honest but in
fact i dont have reason to trust u
natalie myers: truelove
orpheecd canada: why do u speak to me
orpheecd canada: are u typical american
natalie myers: you are interesting
orpheecd canada: perhaps
orpheecd canada: u relaize if u hack me
orpheecd canada: i shall hack u
orpheecd canada: as well
natalie myers: a typical american can not do what
i can
orpheecd canada: i shall get a buddy of mine
orpheecd canada: tto get yer
orpheecd canada: pc
natalie myers: that is not possiable
orpheecd canada: but in fact I dont do that
natalie myers: you do not have telnet
orpheecd canada: good U are a typical american
natalie myers: lol
orpheecd canada: Saying No one can do to you what
you do to me
orpheecd canada: I can telnet in five seconds
natalie myers: i never did anything to you
orpheecd canada: i go the univ. lab
orpheecd canada: trakc u down
orpheecd canada: dont play with my head
natalie myers: you are cute
orpheecd canada: im a poet
orpheecd canada: not a machine nut
orpheecd canada: right
natalie myers: you are playing with your own head

orpheecd canada: u are an american
orpheecd canada: so typical boasting and bragging
orpheecd canada: right sure
natalie myers: your silly i am humble
orpheecd canada: i have a prposal
natalie myers: yez
orpheecd canada: lets agree to disagree
natalie myers: we go to the hidden place
natalie myers: silly
natalie myers: i agree to disagree
orpheecd canada: 'we' don't go anywhere
natalie myers: perfect
natalie myers: no no no
orpheecd canada: i dont even know WHo u reallya
re
natalie myers: we go everywhere
orpheecd canada: No one ever did that shit to m e
before
natalie myers: i did not do anything to you
natalie myers: promise
orpheecd canada: i been in chat 2 years
orpheecd canada: and never been frightend
orpheecd canada: never
orpheecd canada: and u did
orpheecd canada: ive made friends and called and
whatever
orpheecd canada: and u went weird
orpheecd canada: and said
orpheecd canada: this
natalie myers: maybe you should be more aware
orpheecd canada: " a true lover.. would already
know my number....
orpheecd canada: cause he would have hacked me
natalie myers: fucking a ha haha ha aha haha h
natalie myers: lopl
orpheecd canada: yer a typical american aren't
you
orpheecd canada: because as soon as  I suggested
calling you
natalie myers: i am typical
orpheecd canada: u went geeky
orpheecd canada: yes well
orpheecd canada: lets agree to disagree and go
our ways
natalie myers: you want to run up your credit
card on me
orpheecd canada: and u play yer pc games
orpheecd canada: and ill stay in the real world
orpheecd canada: i dont play credit
orpheecd canada: games
orpheecd canada: i am real
orpheecd canada: real enuff to call real people
orpheecd canada: and not play machne games
natalie myers: you mean you wiill stay in your
worls and i will stay in mine
orpheecd canada: re:yer salon article
orpheecd canada: good
orpheecd canada: so
orpheecd canada: stay away from my machine
natalie myers: it is all a facade and you should
have your own if youve mind enough
orpheecd canada: not everyone in chat is into yer
fancy techy stuff
orpheecd canada: should should should
orpheecd canada: so fucking ameican
natalie myers: orpheecd are you crazy
orpheecd canada: like bush and company right
orpheecd canada: pickin on the weak
orpheecd canada: ive heard that before
natalie myers: what is wrong with you
orpheecd canada: it dont bother me in the least
natalie myers: i dont like bush
orpheecd canada: no what is rong with you?
orpheecd canada: I asked a honest question
natalie myers: i long to be expat
orpheecd canada: and get this jargon
orpheecd canada: anyhow natalie
natalie myers: look i did not hack you
orpheecd canada: dont give me this jargon
natalie myers: i dont care if you call me
orpheecd canada: about what i shoud. and shild.
not be
orpheecd canada: i am a poet
natalie myers: you can pay for it
orpheecd canada: i didnt have a number to call
orpheecd canada: and anyhow
orpheecd canada: i have no desire to call yu
anylonger
orpheecd canada: that moment passed
orpheecd canada: u put things on the level on
cash
orpheecd canada: and that is ameriican
natalie myers: you pay big money for this
natalie myers: call
natalie myers: for everythign
orpheecd canada: u have no idea what it costs me
orpheecd canada: or anythng
orpheecd canada: why do u assume that?
orpheecd canada: u assume a lot when u assume
that sort of thing
natalie myers: i asume you like to lick the fat
orpheecd canada: 'big money' hahah
orpheecd canada: its hilarious
orpheecd canada: listen american
orpheecd canada: woman
natalie myers: for perfessor that should save for
a saab
orpheecd canada: you might be interesting in yer
art
orpheecd canada: wahtever that might be
orpheecd canada: but anyhow
orpheecd canada: i aint no prof.
orpheecd canada: so dont put that on me
orpheecd canada: its been interesting
orpheecd canada: take care
natalie myers: sorry phd student
orpheecd canada: I dont think I have anything in
common with americans
orpheecd canada: who are so arrogant
orpheecd canada: i wish u well
natalie myers: would you like to submit credit
card to lick the fat
orpheecd canada: but lets like say bye bye
orpheecd canada: take my name off yer list and i
will do the same
orpheecd canada: like we used to say
orpheecd canada: lose my number
natalie myers: this rhizome is broken
orpheecd canada: indeed
natalie myers: and will not connect agian
natalie myers: silly boating fool
orpheecd canada: my telnet is on
natalie myers: what seas what shores ohhhh my
daughter
natalie myers: then telnet me
orpheecd canada: o a little ts eliot
orpheecd canada: dada
orpheecd canada: hahaha
natalie myers: guess my  pass word
orpheecd canada: listen
orpheecd canada: im not even aware how to use it
natalie myers: can not geuss
orpheecd canada: ok
orpheecd canada: and U know that
orpheecd canada: so be nice
orpheecd canada: to this dumb poet
natalie myers: he heh ehhh ehe eheheh
natalie myers: ha ha ahhahhahaha hha a
natalie myers: all is full of love
orpheecd canada: so dont tell me i dont have tel
net
orpheecd canada: alright
orpheecd canada: and dont assume i dont have the
wherwithall
orpheecd canada: to play litle pc games shoudl i
bother
orpheecd canada: i dont do
natalie myers: lol
orpheecd canada: that
orpheecd canada: and i told u that from the start
natalie myers: are you done being silly
natalie myers: or do i have to ask for your
credit card number
orpheecd canada: i dont what thehell this credit
card no. shit is
natalie myers: it is give me you credit card
number and pin and we can be real friends
orpheecd canada: yer telling me that because i
said lets speak
orpheecd canada: hahaha
orpheecd canada: stupid americans
orpheecd canada: such natural born fascists
orpheecd canada: i gt bootd
orpheecd canada: i think u tryin to do a voice
thing
orpheecd canada: anyhow
natalie myers:
natalie myers:
orpheecd canada: what s all that shit about
credit cards
natalie myers: you pay to play with me
orpheecd canada: actually i dont want to play
with you natalie
orpheecd canada: yer not my type
orpheecd canada: im not a techy
orpheecd canada: its been an interesting chit
chat from time to time
natalie myers: niether am i
orpheecd canada: and excuse me for losing my cool
orpheecd canada: so u say
orpheecd canada: anyhow
natalie myers: i am just smarter then u
natalie myers: lol
orpheecd canada: yea
orpheecd canada: right
orpheecd canada: anyhow
natalie myers: :~
orpheecd canada: good luck miss america
orpheecd canada: and all that! rot! lLol
orpheecd canada: see you around sometime
natalie myers: good luck mr america
natalie myers: no friends truellove
orpheecd canada: I am Not American
natalie myers: lol
orpheecd canada: and NEither is Canada
natalie myers: ha h ahha aha aha
orpheecd canada: in fact Id be ashamed to be
american!
natalie myers: you are xpat
orpheecd canada: I have an idea
orpheecd canada: U call me!
natalie myers: shhhhhhhh
orpheecd canada: LOL
orpheecd canada: and then will we see
natalie myers: they might find out
orpheecd canada: i saw yer piccc
orpheecd canada: by the way
natalie myers: do you have any candian bacon
orpheecd canada: yer cuter than i thought
orpheecd canada: and yer voice is sweeter and
more dulcet
orpheecd canada: than i expected
natalie myers: i make a good woman
orpheecd canada: but tell me how many antiwar
demonstrations have you been on.
natalie myers: three
orpheecd canada: u make a good machine
orpheecd canada: 'im smarter than you'
natalie myers: yez i do
orpheecd canada: charming
orpheecd canada: anyhow
natalie myers: sure
orpheecd canada: call me sometime
natalie myers: do you want to touch my penis
orpheecd canada: im into light things like poetry
orpheecd canada: and not scaring people with pc
jargon
natalie myers: lol
orpheecd canada: yer getting a kick out of this
arent u
natalie myers: do you want to touch my penis is
code for i am ging to hack you
natalie myers: yez
natalie myers: so is everybody else
orpheecd canada: is hooked up to my pc
orpheecd canada: tongith
orpheecd canada: and yer next
orpheecd canada: on the his hack list
natalie myers: will my upload is almost done
natalie myers: so no go
natalie myers: silly
orpheecd canada: U really think I mean  that dont
natalie myers: i think you really mean you have a
small D
natalie myers: lol
orpheecd canada: anyhow
orpheecd canada: i dont like you