ASRF/0.2

HUB hub at x-arn.org
Fri Dec 5 23:09:27 CET 2003

Miklos Erhardt/Dominic Hislop  Mircea Cantor  Mark, Laura Martin, Chris
tine Meisner, Zsolt Mesterhazy, Vlad Nanca, Lucio   More Information: h
ttp://www.d-motion.de  Matt Olden  Martin Robinson  Martin Howse  MIRRO
R (1974)  Moira Zoitl  Margit Czenki / Park Fiction  Moira Zoitl  Margi
t Czenki / Park Fiction  MIME-Version: 1.0  Meghivo  MIME-Version: 1.0
 Maximum length: 10 seconds  Maximum picture size: 720X576  Maximum fil
e size: +/- 5 MB  Maximum length: 10 seconds  Maximum file size: 500 KB
  Maximum file size: 500 KB  Museum of Contemporary Art Merida/Mexico
Mapplethorpe estate now and he's used Sherman to give the work more   M
editerranean) will present the review VIDEOCOSMOS, which presents works
  Max Nagl  Mia Zabelka  Martha Rosler and Rosalind Krauss have their o
wn little academic   Mobile: +81-90-5880-1801 or +81-90-8957-4524  M |
U | T | E | L | L | A | __ N | E | W | S | __ sprrrrrread it!  Mutella.
 We had too much on our plate, and our apparent incapacity to  Mute [Ne
w & Archived]  Manchester's new Urbis museum, Maria Fernandez and Matth
ew Hyland on  Mulholland on Ambient culture, Kate Rich on Josh On, Paul
ine van  Mourik Broekman & Josephine Berry in conversation with APG, a
short  Melanie Gilligan looks at the implications for cognitive science
 of  Mute magazine is looking for a part time assistant editor to work
2  Mute  Mute and Metamute are supported by Arts Council London  Mute D
ata  Mute through Demetra Kotouza (demetra[at]metamute.com)  Mutella ma
iling list  Mutella is brought to you by  Mute, Skyscraper Digital Publ
ishing Ltd.,

_
ASCII SELECTED RANDOM FRAGMENTS GENERATOR V0.2 beta
Generated by : lns-vlq-12-62-147-163-253.adsl.proxad.net
Date: 2003-12-05 23:09:27