No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Fri Dec 5 00:30:33 CET 2003

this way 'I'...

>would hope that eventually computers will do the work of understanding human beings,

Do you like women +?

>rather human

You are being chased by one.

>beings having to learn computer languages--I'm in favor of computers doing
>the hard work.

And will you always love me, absolutely, above all else,
and will you do anything for me?

yes

You are a man who has lived on the trees for me alone,
to learn to love me ...

yes yes

>This way computer and information related art becomes accesible to everyone,
>rather than being the elitest and arcane field it is now.

You are but a gullible monsieur monsieur 'I'.

The hordes of "short.fat.bald+ugly" supermarket employees will certainly not your "language" learn.
The elite shall.

Despite massive supermarket efforts to feed the needy "everyone", the needy are needy for they _are needy.
They wish happiness but there are more important things.

The elite have, are and shall abandon any and all spaces invaded by walmart shoppers.
Only that which 'I' does not understand is worth understanding.

one of the things which preocupied him was leaving absolutely nothing behind.
n o t r a c e n o m e m o r y. he did not wish to be touched by them.

>I'm in favor of computers doing the hard work

Any fool can work. The `hardest work` is play.

Falling is simply.SUPERIOR to kneeling.

Only that which one does not understand is worth understanding.

one of the comments she makes about men - you want freedom but you wouldnt know what to do with it.

>I'm in favor of computers doing the hard work.

"from 29 I wish to jump to 65"

the young and the elderly are readily recognizable.
it is the adults who look alike.

>I'm in favor of computers doing the hard work

everyone shoots in the united states of north america

when i move my head it is because I wish to

he also dreams of his home
i.!.I...z. nn.

>it is now.

Tell me about you now. What have you done?

-

Netochka Nezvanova
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
@www.immuneplay.com