[syndicate] Fwd: Re: anart.no

Klas Oldanburg noemata at kunst.no
Thu Dec 4 21:30:58 CET 2003

these seem like machinic requests, going through the motions -
considering the forwarded msg, requesting page
http://o-o.lt/asco-o/-/01.01.10-00.32.55.html
to be part of the relevant regional directory of lithuania...
maciunas was lithuanian so maybe they have deep thoughts linking spam
and art (and by spamming)? -- greets, bj