\\ romantic overtures

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Mon Dec 1 21:55:57 CET 2003

Die blättern des Baumes saaaaa gen

>Trond Lossius 55 at bek.no
>Sun, 30 Nov 2003 20:00:50 +0100

>>> Trond, why do you refer to our mentioning Cycling74 et al as legal matters?
>
>Someone's talking about a lawsuit.

We are more than just talking about it monsieur!!!
It is 1x NEU MEDIA ART projekt. Funded by the ultra BLA BLU BABL Institute.
Are you suggesting NEU MEDIA ART projekts are a complete waste of public funds?
BLAAAAAAA blu ... NEU MEDIA ART = THE FUTUROLOGIKAL FUTURE! some artist you are.

>Do they sell this kind of suits at Prada?

1. We did not offer the lawsuits as reasons reasons reasons to maintain the archives.
2. We did not come this far for one suit. we've come for PRAVDA.

glass bead warfare. ting ting tiiiing

>> Par example, have you or anyone else able to post to the Cycling74 MAX forum,
>> raised this issue when the MAX archives `disappeared`?
>>
>> Why have the archives from Cycling74's MAX forum magically `disappeared`,
>> a girl of five, tailed by yellow ducks, 4 in number, on a day of august
>> pondered,
>> as all 3, blp blp blp, one after one after one other, into the magical pond
>> wondered. Haven't you +?
>
>I guess I haven't read enough conspiricy thory.

We do not view `conspiricy thory` as being the leading theory in this "Cycling74 issue".
Rather love.theory - the kind explicated in eg. The bicycle thief
or your acknowledgment of `dependency` or Zicarelli's revelation that
he is jusssssst like the multitude.

>The server was hacked, and the archive lost.

1. Why have you concluded that the server was hacked
2. Why have you concluded that the archive was lost

3. We have not concluded that the server was hacked
4. We have not concluded that the archive was lost

>For some silly reason

          a derivative of lv.theory

>i've never trashed old max-l mails,

Und wie alt bist du?
Moi, je suis 28, toujours merry + bright.
And bubbling with destructive energie.

>so I have it all. If it is of general interest, they could proberbly be
>uploaded or donated to an archive somewhere at some stage, but you would
>have to give me some weeks.

It would be great, some weeks I've given.

>>> I don't care much for legal matters,
>>
>> Yet you do care about history, and so we are pleased.
>> Relax. What else do you care about (suggestive of your history this would be)?
>>
>> Read: http://plot.bek.no/pipermail/55/2003-April/005007.html
>
>I appreciated that mail.

I appreciate that. And I appreciate you.

>I care about the ones I'm depending on.

We have here a lover.

Mr. Ralske of 242.watjes mumbles to himself, "self" "fuck" "unique"
Mr. Ralske will encounter revelations by trial + by fire = excruciating deliciousness.

      "> 01 lv!ng zmak 2 u.

        that's what i like. ) "

>And I care for whatever might bring me somewhere I didn't know about.

We sincerely hope so, and wish you well ... annnnnd oubliez pas - girls have been known
to bring all boys somewhere they didn't know, to themselves.

We commend your courage to discuss your self(s), unlike the majority of delightful artists ici present.

To complete our maps,
it would great if delightful artists would elaborate in what ways JITTER's NEUTERED MATRIX
brought `us` somewhere we didnt know, and why has Cycling74 taken such drastic measures
to ensure that the public does not know US nor OUR ultra lekker history.  SPEAK PLEASE.

We further invite all cowards, all artists, all watjes, all model citizenz,
all workers, all thieves, all liars, hypocrites, and baaaaaastards, FZZZZZZP TZZZZZZP,
all jit.popcyclists, re:tarts and occident lizards to - "EXPRESS YOUR \SIMPLY UNIQUE\ SELVES!"

You have a self do you not. Simply because Cycling74 are very prudent to not disregard their attorney's advice
and possibly incriminate their lvly selves further, does not mean that YOU, my dears, cannot.
THE MIRRORS AWAIT just YOU!

We would be ultra desolee++ to conclude that in occident democracies NO ONE HAS AN "UNIQUE" MIRROR
and your singular reflection is WORK == THE NEUTERED MATRIX

sample and play 242.watje Kurt Ralske: "Fuck it, I've got work to do".
                                       "Fuck it, I've got work to do".
                                       "Fuck it, I've got work to do".
                                       "Fuck it, I've got work to do".
                                       "Fuck it, I've got work to do".
                                       "Fuck it, I've got work to do".
                                       "Fuck it, I've got work to do".
                                       "Fuck it, I've got work to do".
                                       "Fuck it, I've got work to do".
                                       "Fuck it, I've got work to do".
                                       "Fuck it, I've got work to do".
                                       "Fuck it, I've got work to do".

sample and play 242.hitlerien SS regierung: "ARBEIT MACHT FREI, JA, JA, JAVOHL"
                                            "ARBEIT MACHT FREI, JA, JA, JAVOHL"
                                            "ARBEIT MACHT FREI, JA, JA, JAVOHL"
                                            "ARBEIT MACHT FREI, JA, JA, JAVOHL"
                                            "ARBEIT MACHT FREI, JA, JA, JAVOHL"
                                            "ARBEIT MACHT FREI, JA, JA, JAVOHL"
                                            "ARBEIT MACHT FREI, JA, JA, JAVOHL"
                                            "ARBEIT MACHT FREI, JA, JA, JAVOHL"
                                            "ARBEIT MACHT FREI, JA, JA, JAVOHL"

progress = inevitable.

                                       /
          dze v!kt!m shufflez 2 uork ov h!z oun dez!r
                /

              /
NN - romantic overtures + dze anatomie ov melankolie

ps

>- am glad to hear (if i understand correctly)
>that you are not porting nato to pd   .../?/

Would you kiss Miller Puckette and/or his disciple Zicarelli?

ssssssqqqqqqqqquuuuuuuuiiiiiiiiinnnnnntttt

What pretty vases !!!!!

NN - once upon a time Prince Myshkin. Nastasya Fillipnova + Aglaya Ivanova Yepanchina

                                        a blank page for you --
                                        an invitation to

                                        more tonight.

                                          pre.konssept!Øn