[syndicate] Re: <no subject> HOPE+truelove

portholeaccel portholeaccel at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 8 19:26:09 CET 2003

ohhhh my ohhh my put down the wacom it is
truelove truelove forever
I LOVE SYNDICATE I LOVE TRUELOVE FOREVER
anna sweet as truelove forever for NN will know
the love will know it by heart truelove streaming
through fiberoptics and the password to your
heart it reads truelove forever
                         ctgr-pavu is scared of
truelove no no no no it is eletric like dreams
truelove
la la la la al lal ala lal al alal al la
skipping to truelove
european citizens truelove with helments on
bumper car truelove the amusement park is
truelove
lol

http://ctgr2.free.fr/netSongs/songSfoRloverS/songs/yoUmakEmEshinE.mp3

> but,
> you know better,
> girls
> and boys,
> haw haw haw.
>
> OG
> -/ now,  back to caucasiiCz walkpath ... /-
>
> Le lundi, 8 déc 2003, à 15:43 Europe/Paris,
> anna balint a écrit :

> > Dear Netochka Nezvanova,

> > i am sorry to see that it still hurts.
> >
> > in the name of all my positive experience
> with men
> > that i can remember and i can revoke
> > browsing through my diary - also related to
> several
> > Romanian men - and suspecting that women
> could humanize even you,
> > i can say that if
> >
> > +you would be a real man
> > +you would love me
> > +you could f. and danse well
> > +you would think positively
> > +you would earn x tolars/month
> > +you would change your helmet and you would
> look around
> > +you would see me
> > +you would be handsome
> > +you would wear comfortable shoes
> >
> > than i would probably love you.
> >
> > greetings,
> > Anna Balint
> >

> > -----Syndicate
> > Syndicate network for media culture and media
> art
> > information and archive:
> http://anart.no/~syndicate
> > to post to the Syndicate list:
> <syndicate at anart.no>
> > Shake the KKnut:
> http://anart.no/~syndicate/KKnut
> > no commercial use of the texts without
> permission
>

> -----Syndicate
> Syndicate network for media culture and media
> art
> information and archive:
> http://anart.no/~syndicate
> to post to the Syndicate list: