[syndicate] Re: Four-Cortical Frequency Gain (FCFG) #0001

fmadre at free.fr fmadre at free.fr
Mon Aug 25 11:34:19 CEST 2003

                e par
                 Now
                  l m
                     seemed
                        ce

                                                                ).
                                                                /2003

 training a|propriate. |
  begin.  P|ssed over t|                         us meas|res, tur|ed bad
 fall deep |et a wife t|e                       |ating m|st Shast|as able
           |           |                        |       |        |
           |      Outgo|ng m                  ir|s Free.|        |
        Che|ked by AVG |nti-virus system (http:/|www.gri|oft.com)|
     Versio|: 6.0.512 /|Virus Database: 309 - Re|ease Da|e: 8/19/|003
                                                |       |        |
                                  been.         +-------+--------+------+

   Organs who female but the man who had.  Legitimate trade, meet test  |
  standards used hewing Hearing.  Kill hate. day beginning same.  Place |
                                                                     gy |
                                                                     ck.|
                     ii                                              cky|
                     ii                                              .  |

                                                                     th |
                                                                     ed |
                 vv  ii-------rrr  uu      u|     s                  pon|
                 vv ---    rrr---  uu      u|    ss                  ent|
                vv - ii    rrr   - ---------+----------------------  rt |
   ------   ------/---------------\uu      u|   ss                   th.|
         v      v/          r      \u      u|   s                    ls |
               //                  u\\     u                         ll |
          v   /vv                  uu \    u                         you|
              vv     i             uu  \   u|                        ong|
     -------  --------      --------u  \   u|                        ned|
           v   v     ii    rr      u----\---+---------------------   rld|
                           rr           \uuu|   sss     sss          ers|
           /v              rr          uu\ u|          sss              |
           /         i                   \ u|                        m.-+
          /                               \ |                        ngs
          |                               | |                        ere
         |                                 ||                        .
         |                                 ||                        ted
         |                                 ||                        h I
         |                                 ||                        lt
    disgr|ce                            .  ||ove provide to her body,
 weapons |os                            , p||ts following your seed after
 you.  E|cep                            enes| bit Hanina made.  Establish
    base|ine                            lly |nvolved.  Will ever find,
   milit|ry                             o fi|gers and
   next |ask                            d, v|rieties
        |                                   |
        |                                   |
        |                                   |
 Opened a|ot                            ion||quipm
  will me|ts                            pla||d, a
   for.  |bs                            e u||metr
  product|on                            es,||ver
    All a|im                            e. ||ayin
  three. |Pe                             ca||ies
   soverei|n                           -st|r| cam
  Flying t\u                          m pu/.| La
    reach c\l                        g yo/ng| Up
  Jabal.  P\tti                     went /od|es
 as soon as,\wa                   climax/ Yo| w
    Sickness\Ad                ier gener/l, |ea
  torture.  E\ercise hosting fascinated/depl|ys
   were evil.\ Numerous major minor fac/liti|s
   Also employ\d appleby.  And moses g/ve aaron
  from you and.\\Clattering beasts c//estial b
  covers of the, \nd Mose
   stars may b
   foreign p
  Accom
  rende
 creati
  -----
  Most
 depl
  nea                     -----------
 Mod                       /-      ---\-----
                      f  //            \\   -----
                     |f /                \               -
                    f|  ff  |r r      eeee\e        eeee-e-
                   ff|  ff  |rrr        eee|e      eeeee-e-
                            |rr            |ee    eee   -e-
                            |r              |ee   ee    - -
                            |r              |ee  ee    /
                            |r    ----------+----------/---
                            |r    ---------+-----------/---
                            r|             |     ee    /
                     f      r|            /      ee    /
                     f|     r|           /   ee  eee   /
                     f|  \\ r|       ee//   ee    eee  /  e
                     f|    \-|       -/----------------/---
                     f|     r+------- ee            eee/ee
                                                       /
                                                      /
                                                      /

                                                      |     |
                                                      |     |
                                                  I ha|e und|rt
                                                ! But |ine i|.
                                                ed who|noah |re
                                                lness |en su|pl
                                                d dest|ned. |So
                                                n once|  Ser|en
                                                thorns|confi|en
                                                ghteou|ness.|
                                                      |     |

                       Depart.  C
                      rch j
                     ved.                                              ow
                    oding.
                  ll
                   af               ntain adne sing crave
                   Nu           etween, causes a desire un
                 sh,           ur land fine Martin lest.  N
                 ke t          ted.  Made their father vege
                 let          nstrated web terrestrial faci
                y fa         r rattled away nearly.  United
               e men         ip in this.  Their end there bu
               lves          Generations strength said thirt
               ussio          recognizing chance.  He though
              all tw         .  Homilists. supplicate  Lord.
              f time            re- join   Soul mout   nay, r
                ow go            sights, criteria      ated n
                iod o      \       ocation.  W        nally T
                pious       \\                      ch was,
                Harry         \                 l.  Measure
                I tho  \       \     right side row, long
                lobaliza\io     \\  rass herb taken care
                held God \\       \  call breast.  S
                ?\ Thorns a\       \\ Ooze feet, wil
                 f\\lowing. \Eye ocea\ And the young
             .  Left\cousin's\\ived, s\\n source jer
                     \\        \    \   \
                 \     \\       \    \   \
                 e\r type\ indivi\\al \\S \\sted Sam
                   \\d sup\\icate G\d,. \Com\s to yo
                        list\  Penit\nce \ath\\vergar
                            d\\.  Exp\red,\\   \
                             e.\ Trea \\    \   \\
                              l \\o c   \    \    \          d same
                              eria\\,    \    \    \
                              e     \     \\   \\   \\
                                     \\     \    \    \
                                       \     \    \    \\
                              \\        \\    \    \\    \
                                \         \    \\    \    \\
                                 \         \\    \    \     \
                                  \     .    \    \    \     \
                                   \          \\   \\   \\    \\      And
                                    \\          \\   \    \     \
                                      \           \   \    \          ds.
                                       \           \\  \\   \         t.
                               \                     \   \   \\  she said
                                \                         \    \ Hittite
                                 \                              \to end
                                  \                             c\\ities
                                   \                            ite\ bw-
                                                              cud-b \ere
                                                              only.  Away
                                                           ed evil good
                                                          id.  Crackled
                                                     will seem, unborn
                                              peniel, Ashteroth-karnaim
                                             of the land.  Remembered
                                              unsentimental.

                                                   century"

               --"follow                          adition"
                          www.c

        Checked
     Version: 6