No subject

portholeaccel portholeaccel at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 17 03:18:32 CEST 2003

Are you people on crack where in the fuck do you get off charging 37.64 for a 4 min collect call The call was not made from an airplane or a fucking spaceship Furthermore your company must have made a grave unethical mistake by trying  to bill me for this call at this amount I am sure that you are regretful and will clear this up for it would seem correct to make a compliant to the better business bureau  about your company for charging such outlandish prices You make capitalism ugly please contact me immediately to clear this matter up
ZPDI____ Sucks Cock nobody is listening anyway

depARTURES Vs. arRIVALS