REALTOKYO MM extra

Info info at realtokyo.co.jp
Tue Aug 12 00:05:01 CEST 2003

R    E    A    L    T    O    K    Y    O    MAIL MAGAZINE
_____8_12_2003_Tue_extra_____ http://www.realtokyo.co.jp/

Please note that this week RT is on "Obon" holiday.
Both English and Japanese online editions of RT remain closed
this week, we're back on Monday, August 18.
REALTOKYO MM Vol. 142 will be in your mail box on 8/22 (Fri).

Next week on RT:

- Out of Tokyo

- Tokyo Editor's Diary

- Tokyo Initiator's Diary

and more...

In order to make REALTOKYO even more interesting and
Convenient for you, we rely on your feedback. Please send us
opinions or productive suggestions concerning contents,
structure, layouts, etc. Three especially lucky readers who
send a mail to info at realtokyo.co.jp will be chosen and receive
a little gift.

http://www.realtokyo.co.jp/

------------------------PR-----------------------------------

ad at realtokyo.co.jp <mailto:ad at realtokyo.co.jp>

REALTOKYO is looking for advertisers wanting to place banners
on our web site and/or in the mail magazine. Banners will get
lots of hits from people attracted to a web site full of catchy
information on cinema, art, music, theatre and other fun events
in town. Please contact the following email address for
dimensions and costs.

ad at realtokyo.co.jp <mailto:ad at realtokyo.co.jp>

------------------------PR-----------------------------------

Please click the URL below to stop receiving email and to
change your password.
http://www.realtokyo.co.jp/scheduler/f_configure_en.htm
Users must go to the page above to make changes to their
services;
REALTOKYO regrets that it is unable to process changes received
by email.

No part of the text or images from this site may be used
without permission from the publisher.

Copyright 2000-2003 REALTOKYO