\\ F E U E R ±

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Mon Aug 4 19:42:45 CEST 2003

>Nato ...
>Could you please let me know if you are planning to release a version for OS X?
>
>thank you

For multiple years Cycling74 INC. \+\ criminals financed by Cycling74 INC.
have made it impossible to release any data.

On 19 Aug, 2003 multiple lawsuits against Cycling74 INC. / synchronized criminals
commence on multiple continents _ globally.

Both those in the West + those in the East should be clear with the fact:
krvava gruda plodna zemlja

NN \ WW55

                                      <
                                      \ \  oST.EUROPA>M’NSTER>MATRIX

>zicarelli

 uho !z ur mazter

                                     || 2 teaspoonz !n dze even!ng
                                           - eztrogen mazkz on

-
Netochka Nezvanova     - SUPORT-VEkTOR-MASKIN
0f0003.MASCHIN3NKUNST  - truth = 01 zubt!l l!e
@www.eusocial.org
17.hzV.tRL.478