ASRF

HUB hub at x-arn.org
Mon Aug 4 17:03:45 CEST 2003

no commercial use of the texts without permission  no commercial use of
 the texts without permission  networked cultural community has been ma
de in the past years. we want to  place and platform for national and i
nternational film and media artists.=20  address:  adventures of digita
l reaction  alas[at]ath.forthent.gr  and send completed with material t
o  an interdisciplinary happening that aims to support a creative excha
nge =  arts, and to develop the public's understanding and appreciation
 of a =  outside of formal business constraints, and the stereotypes th
ereby  or disruptive or inventive effects.  One cannot claim this for a
ll of=20  of  opens  operate in "normal" (non-art) software as well.  o
f  of doing things built into it that enhances certain kinds of=20  or
act against them?  We can ask these questions in a number of careful  o
ffice  of coding culture. Think of some of the games mods or some of th
e  on "the uniquely democratic nature of the web" and that "Google's=20
  of algorithms in different ways; some are more formal; many are more
 of  of knowledge out of existing material, by changing the viewpoint t
o it.=20=  of existence of such a genre?  out, or finding them and maki
ng contact with the producers is what=20  of people interested in creat
ive aspects of computing to share their=20  of the traditional art syst
em, and the presentations are necessary to  on Slashdot.org, I am quite
 optimistic that this is the way to go. In  object is one which is name
able by none of the disciplines that in part  owned by no one set of id
eas and approaches.  It demands that traditions  of  original,  of crit
eria they seem to fulfill?  Is there any place of constituting  overloo
ked or forgotten.  It's rather problematic if the recuperation  archaea
4.exe sulphur

_
ASCII SELECTED RANDOM FRAGMENTS GENERATOR V0.2 beta
Generated by : lns-p19-8-81-56-174-127.adsl.proxad.net
Date: 2003-08-04 17:03:44