No subject

portholeaccel portholeaccel at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 2 05:27:29 CEST 2003

it was true love he lied i lied it was perfect feet and eating your cake to so i started masterbating while riding horses trail rides are best for this it would be fun no matter what we will cross plat-form and the crying game will be such a bore because really we just want to fuck ourselves in french no no non nononononononono fuck that give me your frequency your joy division wanna be in the back seat of my car yaaaaaaaa she can read
but she cant wright the jewels of safire that child die for logically i liked it better at little darling oly 3 ugly ones and everybody takes off there cloths to type o negative her stories are so boring and stuff but i wanna fuck licking the table legs yo this shit is dead like david aitkens overdoing it you wal-mart whore of fractles ya last behind you  you bank at chasemanhatten i do to it is true love sleep tonight 200 coaches you saw the Barny show at the BLAAHHHHHHHHH new york you saw the retrospective of the  faggots you got kickied out art school for starting hate crimes you should be a director or our new firm firm firm like silicon breast ok ok ok ok ok okok ok o true love that was a little to strong what strange flowers and kitty kat lies  i fucking miss my life i never planned for this crap and tat is just how it happens we love whatching you fuck up you will give us updates wont you? yaaaaaaaaaaa all the time all be a million people saying the sad old storie the bitch
 would not shut the fuck up i wont give up i keep whatching all my friends become famouse and it is wired muse muse muse

depARTURES Vs. arRIVALS