2x onl!

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Fri Aug 1 20:19:05 CEST 2003

>http://www.ferrarichat.com/discus/messages/21/296477.html?1059759616
>

>>i know perfectly well the strategy of denying myself,
>>so that nobody can hurt me.
>>
>>despite my anger [much.anger]
>

>http://www.racerchicks.com/chick_pick/CP_poet1.html
>

>poetr! - tzo v.v.g!rl!

"Pain is a sensation,
 Caused by the temptation,
 To push all of the limits to the max"

                                  rac!ng [01 amalgam ov race trakz

"you can't even imagine how much of you i can feel in my skin. in my
organs, in my brain. everytime i think of you, i feel this undulation in
my body that is both painfull and sweet as liquid organic sugar.... a
drug that never fails.

if you would compress yourself in capsules, i would overdose.

Instead of swallowing the whole bottle, i carry you to my bath
i close my eyes while putting the first capsule in my mouth. it's less liquid than i
expected. i move my tongue and squeeze its contents, while listening to
the other capsules screaming.
i byte on your capsule and release its forms. they grow in
my mouth until i can't breathe any more, licking and tasting and playing
with you. your capsules shivering in the bottle. begging me to reunite
them inside my mouth. i refuse."

                         whY

>sliding on all fours
>it scared the living daylights out of me

feed!ng dze neurl netverkx