[syndicate] Re: [_arc.hive_] beMyGhost = eMailHost + BG_

anna balint epistolaris at freemail.hu
Wed Apr 30 17:52:52 CEST 2003

Dear Jorge Luiz Antonio,

of course the design is intentional...
it is something like the Brasilian concrete poetry,
something like a combination of concrete code and poetry.
we met a lot of these in the past years. Augusto Campos
composes similar works, isnt'it? Olhar Electronico, and their
and Poema Bomba, Celia Pinto's work also, look quite the same.
We have in Europe jodi, who would rather call themselves
net artists than poets, they are best know for these kind of
emails. We like them a lot, problem is only that they never write
one or two poems and send them, but from a hundred to a thousand a day.

greetings from Hungary,
anna balint