\\ upz!de doun uork

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Mon Apr 28 05:26:19 CEST 2003

>There is something wrong somewhere, and i think it's the lack of
>socially inspired economy.

most humans are simply.frightened
hence they live to work

the result is an economy driven by workers
which lifes more workers.

parents generally prostitute their children  [do recall zicarelli.s comment that nn is like `his` children
                                              and what followed ...

01 tangenta

in selekt recently `liberated` and `democratic` eastern european countries
the economy is largely [~70-80%] black market.

the solution is obvious mais ...
most humans are simply.frightened

after cycling74's activities so am i
albeit in a different manner.

>But we consumers are as much part of the problem, as any gov or
>multinational, from who do we consume, and why ?

where one shops says very much about one.
however - an integral part of choosing, is the ability to do so.
the inability to do so isn't necessarily the `consumer`s fault.

cycling74 has illegally obstructed \ interfered with my personal preferences
and has encouraged others to do so.

cycling74 has illegally transferred my intellectual property, music,
software, etc, onto illegal networks, and has encouraged others to do so.

>Big hugz and a BIGBIG thank you to nn !  (for to many reasons)
>
>we lve u ! u know we do :)