Call for proposals to Open Gate

anna balint epistolaris at freemail.hu
Sun Apr 27 18:47:43 CEST 2003

nordicliveart <nordicliveart at telia.com>

Call for proposals to Open Gate
Göteborg Art Hall 5-14 September 2003

Open Gate is a part of nordicliveart.org an event with performance, video,
sound and net art at the Göteborg Art Museum and the Göteborg Art Hall,
Innovatum in Trollhättan and the Art Hall of the Museum of Bohuslän. The
event will take place 5-14 September 2003.

During nordicliveart.org we will create a temporary democratic forum, where
both professionals and amateurs can show and discuss their digital work. We
wish to stimulate and increase the general interest for digital medias and
hope that you are interested in participating.
nordicliveart <nordicliveart at telia.com>

Construction
A web site is constructed, which includes information of the contributors as
well as links to the digital works. Open Gate will be presented in a
separate room at the Göteborg Art Hall. Open Gate technically consists of
five computers linked to the Internet and a projector. The digital work can
be a web site interactive or static, a flash animation and different
hybrid forms in between. The digital work has to be accessible via
Internet.

Practical information
If you?re interested mail us your name, education and a link to your work.
Dead line for your work is the 16 May 2003.

Mail your details to nordicliveart at telia.com

We are looking forward to your response!

Stefan Karlsson and Roger Sarjanen project coordinators/nordicliveart.org

Tel. +46-(0)31-711 52 27

http://www.nordicliveart.org