Videotage Newsletter

Videotage videotage at i-cable.com
Sun Apr 27 12:01:57 CEST 2003

Dear friends,

The latest issue of Videotage newsletter that you have been waiting for is
finally out now. Here in HK, the atmosphere gets a bit gloomy with the SARS,
but we do have some good news for you: party, exhibitions, screenings are
still going on!

Party peoples at Videotage are throwing a party on 1 May to welcome our
latest artist-in-residence, Jean Sebastian Lallemand aka Seba. There will be
a special screening of this quirkly French guy's video works. Snacks and
wine will be served. Everyone who are interested to meet Seba or simply, up
for a fun screening night are welcome.

Now, let's check out the full version of our newsletter online:
http://www.videotage.org.hk/new/newsletter/newsletter_0403.htm

Last, but not least, we want to hear from you! Do you have anything to say
to us? Please email your feedback, suggestion or whatsoever to:
videotage at i-cable.com

Thank you very much for your support!

Videotage

--
Videotage
Unit 13, Block PB 567, Cattle Depot Artist Village

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO RECEIVE VIDEOTAGE NEWSLETTER/MAIL, PLEASE REPLY
videotage at i-cable.com WITH THE SUBJECT OF "UNSUBSCRIBE". THANK YOU.