\\ uh! do u do uat u do

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sat Apr 26 20:55:17 CEST 2003

>alo nn,

allo

+ thank you for your information and requests.

regarding cost: ingo maurer and terzani lighting systems are more affordable than american lighting systems
naturally - they aren't for just any namefull one.

secondly

for over 2 years it has been said:

http://www.god-emil.dk/m9ndfukc/cycling74/

>this is why i ask you openly [embrace 01 warm heart as we kont!nue to fall
>in dze dark] about diskount (0+0 can be 01) for the above objekts?

i have always been simply.delicious
even to cycling74 employees ... before their criminal activities

>pz: i will revert to dze pure+nat!ve state of konzumerism if you come up
>with jitter-overruling kodewurk.

`max-overruling`

mais ...

1. i must feel protected from cycling74 criminals

2. money does not suffice

>nn = ultra admiration

3. that mmmmaaayyy suffice

i have been known to respond very favorably to displays of appreciation + love
and very negatively to displays of violation + korporat fascist refuse:

http://www.god-emil.dk/m9ndfukc/cycling74/

addtl:  http://www.bek.no/pipermail/55/2003-April/

>still there are reasons that go
>>beyond mere love (love= ext1nct as we enter 01 kapital parad!se):

may proceed as desired.
i have.

nn