\\ the future

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Fri Apr 25 23:55:42 CEST 2003

>The pixel shader can do just about any per-pixel op that
>the CPU can but does things much more efficiently.  For example the
>ATI 9700 chip has a memory bandwidth of nearly 20 GB/sec (yes
>GigaBYTES) and every op takes only one or two cycles to complete
>include the load/store.  You can maybe get an idea of why there is so
>much hype around these new GPUs since the represent a whole new way
>of dealing with video and graphics.  Again, I would very seriously
>consider using these options in a video system and perhaps even
>building the whole system around the GPU.
>
>cgc

and when you + the other simply.male males have completed the monstrosity
you will realize immune.play [tm] is 2-3 decades into the future
+ the reference manual for beauty is childhood ... not now
not when nato.0+55 was released before an amalgam of western bovines + thieves
not ever

and 2 bit gpuz nor email filterz nor occident democracy will close that 200 year
separation between love + technology

rene beekman - sang:

nato.0+55 is what cycling74 has been [illegally] disseminating via their web site + server

as you know - male prostitution is the future [TM]