\\ we are your future present

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Fri Apr 25 03:34:44 CEST 2003

-------- ordnung \+\ d!sz!pl!n

01 - cycling74's `stolen.from.nn` [NN] products will negatively exist after the `gentle law suits` [TM] of summer 2003
     addressing the inter.disciplinary crimes commited by cycling74 inc. its employees. contractors. + consultants.

various occident workers zkr!bld

>>>  One focuses on performance, the other focuses on flexability. I think

I am as important as Carly Fiorina - CEO of Hewlett Packard
and U.S. Senator Barbara Boxer but -

I am much more beautiful!!!!   [not 2 menz!on ...

>>>  they satisfy completely different needs (in the artist)

I AM NOT AN ARTIST!!!

                I AM AN ARTISAN!!!

1001 katerp!lr tearz

>>> and Gridflow more than satisfies the second category ;-) .........

with one exception - the total.radikales.original \ ie. nato.0+55 -
the `systems in existence` for pd. max. jmax are simply.ugly.male.workers refuse.

i kindly export to you abundant balkan humanitarian assistance via immune.play \TM\ _+ \UNISEX\
i was made that way [SS] KraFt_durch-Freude !

nn - simply.SUPERIOR

pzb.

>And of course anyone wanting to go even deeper would
>have the source code to work with.

occident.malez - simply.UTILITARIEN   [not 2 menz!on ...

> [...]
>I think Matju has something with GridFlow, it might be a little to
>low level for a lot of people, and after chatting with him last
>weekend he notes that there's some trouble documenting a system so
>wide open.  The thing to avoid I think is a system like Jitter, which
>is a mid-point between the two requiring a lot of extra work for the
>simple tasks but not really providing a fully open platform to work
>with (and the SDK is horrible).  GEM also has a set of low level
>objects that are just wrappers for the OpenGL API, which I don't
>think is very effective at all.  If you know the GL API then it's
>much better to code up a new object.
>
>Maybe this two tiered system is not a good idea, and would present
>too much confusion to the end user, but I thought it might be an
>interesting idea to think about.
>
>cgc

> Re: Dr. Terry Sejnowski
>
> Dr. Wolfram has theorized alone, published under his own imprint and
> never submitted his text to  peer review.
>
> Peer review science has created for the New York Times science reviewers'
> experts like Dr. Terry Sejnowski and his cohorts to give provide their
> opinions. The opinions expressed by the Sejnowski crew with deep links to
> government agencies and corporations -- which George Orwell with his
> accustomed insight called oligarchic collectivists.
>
> It is experts Sejnowski through his indentured fairy tale writers (aka
> Salk publicists) who, according to Orwell, invent stories about the
> leading edge of science.
>
> As an independent scientist with presumed abilities to investigate alone
> without
> grants, agency oversight, colleagues and corporate funds for pocket
> money, a few years ago I offered Salk $350,000 is Dr. Sejnowski would
> have lunch with me. After all, as an independent scientist, what good is
> my research into a brain-mind algorithm if experts like Dr. Sejnowski
> have not passed on the research accuracy?
>
> Dr. Sejnowski, after just two months contemplation with his higher powers
> decided to pass on lunch. Thus will persist the myth that independent
> scientists like me preferto live outside of peer review.
>
> When are you chaos psychologsists going to grow up and realize that peer
> review is meditoracy raised to its highest exponent. Peer review is  lack
> of courage. Peer review is an invitation to theft. Peer review is
> arrogance of such as Dr. Sejnowski with his agency conections and
> corporate funders judging research outside of his purview as taking years
> to sift through and evaluate properly.
>
> No, it is he, Sejnowski who everytime he sups with the rich and powerful
> perverts findependent science, the greatest discovery of the human race.
> Bar none.
>
> Simply stated: Which decent and courageous scientist would during early
> stages of breakthrough science permit his ideas to be stolen by peer
> reviewers, then if he or she complains be sent into academic exile?

good morning cycling74

good morning ircam

goooooooooooooooooooooooodddddd morn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!nnnnnnnnng

eusocial.com -> superb source for model c!t!zn antibodies.

                                          pre.konssept!Øn
                                                meeTz ver!f1kat!Øn.

-

Netochka Nezvanova