\\ konstraints + possibilities imposed by grids

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Thu Apr 17 18:33:51 CEST 2003

>The "liberalisation" of services, which lies at the very heart of neo-liberal th
>inking, is the cornerstone upon which the new EU has now been built. All countri
>es are expected to deregulate their electricity, transportation, energy, and nat
>ural resources sectors, removing regulatory impediments to foreign investment in
> these areas.

and when one refuses, as nn did cycling74's unsanitary attempts,
they simply steal it, as cycling74 etc did.

>>will nato work under os x /w cycling's new max beta for os x?

before software communicates with software people must communicate with people

>>apple = ultra korporate faschiszt: os x only oper8s on dze nu lovely
>>plastikware.
>>
>>...i dont want to buy jitter, alorz please tell me it does ?!

for 2 years it has been said that ...

http://www.god-emil.dk/m9ndfukc/cycling74

>>apropos: you are not planning on diskount for 242 addtl. objekts with the
>>konkurrenz ne dorme pas ?

people are more important than software.
some people have been forcefully discounted.
life resents that