[shakeZkknut] I want the spirit of Syndicate to awaken ! - http://anart.no/~syndicate/KKnut/

va at INVISIBLEGQ.nu va at INVISIBLEGQ.nu
Tue Apr 15 04:14:46 CEST 2003

Psycho Pompus Print: water - Waders
name: tu
mailto:va at INVISIBLE>GQ.nu
http://uhhuh.oh_oh

and I whisper:

Tuesday, 15th April 2003

L\
  Have you ever got into the car and started to drive, only to realise that you have inadvertently left the parking brake on? For a while, you can’t work out why your vehicle is so sluggish. Then suddenly, it becomes obvious. Sometimes, we make a similar error with the vehicle of our life. We begin to wonder why we just don’t seem to be getting anywhere and we feel frustrated because progress is so slow and sluggish. Then it dawns on us. We are holding ourselves back. We are letting ourselves be weighed down by irrelevant fears. The Full Moon is about to help you pick up a lot more speed.