\\ dze sc!ensz ov j!ter ... dze j!ter ov sc!ensz

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sat Apr 12 07:31:35 CEST 2003

On Thursday, April 10, 2003, at 10:20 PM, rene beekman wrote:

>> please tell me,

just you

>> if jitter really resembles nato as much as you and nn claim,

mr. beekman you are barking at an open gate ... do enter
and stop your jitter

>> why isn't nn really suing c74 instead of ranting on about it
>> every day????

"it doesn't let me die, it just keeps me there on the edge of agony and ecstasy.
overdosed. kloned in therapy"

nn cares dearly about the maniera in which nn resvolves her space in society
be it western `society` andor the most delicious of eastern european therapies.

shortkuts / 1 dimensional solutions / depth first are the iso.instruments of model citizenz world wide.

"nn melts in a special way"

that nn expaends elephantine amounts of liberated life energie to elucidate that
mr. beekman perceives as simply.effeminate - e.g. liberty. love and aperiodic mesmerism a legend has become

>> why

for good mornings are polite in the most meaningful of ways

>> isn't nn really suing c74 instead of ranting on about it
>> every day????

for nn wishes to never leave again.
but 2 lvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

>> this whole lawsuit is stillborn and long overtime

from a [simple] man's perspective perhaps

mais

"come to    . lets have dinner together and              "

>> it will never happen because nn's lawyers do not have enough grounds
>> for a viable case

i would be interested to understand why it is you _think

>who knew what he was doing

2 smiles. rene has collaborated with attorneys before +?

>> at least nn seems to have picked a lawyer who knew what he was doing

mr. beekman - one chooses an attorney as one chooses a lover.
2 attorneys have chosen once.

nn has chosen twice.

1x - a young and sophisticated european man. an intellectual property attorney.
     he has successfully collaborated with file sharing companies.

1x - an older north american gentleman. a criminal attorney. united states supreme court ...

do note the absolute absence of 2x. f4 boys do play ...

nn has asked both to play whilst nn knits away multi.dimensionally ... 1001 tales
ov a snowflake on a winter's night a traveller

>> when he told her there was no ground for a case...

why case

>mr. beekman

zicarelli's nematode at times more feminine* than yours is
and nn a happy girl

>no

is

>grounds

always soak the grounds prior ...

>mr. beekman

4 all

>no

is full ov lv

nn - l!ke the kafe karez!ng ur throat

\*

zicarelli's femininity\consciousness whispered:

>but it is so in
>such an amazingly sophisticated and patient way

my eyes are affixed on her panting

>that

opening of g r i e f s

schhhh ....

bordered in nests of leaves

>it is hard

a beautiful watch b4 the glorious dawn + sz

                                             kt choral societies

>not to admire it

the avenue of kisses

>even as one struggles to be antagonistic.

your bed of mirrors is made lover

>There is a lot of energy going into this.

1x !nf!n!t orgazm __....

dze vektorz = meant 2konverge
@
1 -
volat!le junkture.
but 1 dzat = zusta!nd.
-az 1 op3n
3ku!l!br!um ov
mov!ng k0mp0n3ntz
each w!th !Tz own
trajektor+e.
l!b!d!nal ekonom+e d!ffrnt.
4rom west-z orgazm_!k
or!entat!on.
br!ng akt!v!t+e 2 1p!Tch ov
!ntens!t+e dzat !=
automat!k4ll+e
d!ssapatd !n 1-kl=!.max.
fUkcfr33l+3

"you will never become you again, you more than addictive drug, you. you are
dissolved and assimilated in my cells, as i overdose and fall into
trance. finding a frequency that stimulates your bubbles to ejaculate
their contents in me.... perpetually.... changing my substance into
their incubators. i overdosed, and the drug multiplies in me, mutates
me, forces me to stimulate it, until i die. but it doesn't let me die,
it just keeps me there on the edge of agony and ecstasy. overdosed"

        -||kŻnsume||-
   detr.end.auz.