\\ household woes

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Thu Apr 10 19:27:49 CEST 2003

Peter Castine - another family MAN charged with house hold woes

>/55\Re: sick and tired of it

>>Jitter is a bad copy of nato, it misses the soul, it misses the style,
>>the matrix won't fool us.
>
>If you would accept that Jitter and Nato are two fundamentally different
>approaches to the same superficial goal

Lest you, yourself, a portly fool of your self make, as Bernstein did,
have you recall of a personal transmission to me, myself, from you, your self, differently stating, do you +?

>(real-time video processing
>within the Max architecture), then you would come to accept that neither
>is like the other when you get down to it.

When you, yourself, "get down" to it boys girls aren't,
yet a girl confidently any boy could sue and walk away dolled in spgreeng

That they don't may be indicative of something or other:
e.g. soul. style + matrix

>Peter Castine

Do sit CHAIR

You here are KEPT