\\ u o r k

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Thu Apr 10 01:48:22 CEST 2003

>My U email address changed so I can't send it to the list.
>
>but anyhow here is the documentation on my BFA thesis:
>
>www.ekran.org/ben/oracle/oracle.html
>
>feel free to pass it on.
>
>B.

ben

do ch!ldrn enjo! !t +?
do g!rlz enjo! !t +?

men zeldoml! enjo!

eg. azk mr.goldberg or mr.bernste!n !f dze! enjo! food

>Oracle [2003]
>Ben Bogart

>"Oracle" is an interactive new media installation.

z!nkron!zd e!e lash fluttr

>It uses realtime weather data,
>chaos math, and the presence of the viewer(s), to create abstract narratives framed as oracles.

moztl! mean!nglesz [+ modern] xy refusz

do u enjo! uork +?

1 cm ov ur prznl zk!n = ud garnr > adm!raz!on

                          \\
nn - preempt!v zkrrrrrrrr + 01 v.zoŸt prelude ov zomdz!ng or odr