No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Wed Apr 9 05:42:50 CEST 2003

>& what about this fascination
>(obsessive...?) on custom cars?

                    l!m!td produkz!on

>& what about this fascination

     kontrol | 0+0 kontrol

            / \

         fasc!naz!e+

            \ /

             !

>(obsessive...?)

   mo! +?  quele blague

             !

	   ch ldhood

                + 01 v.human tra!t

`a favorite game i used to play with my much younger brother when he was
was a few years old was to bounce him on my lap and at an unexpected
moment, without warning, scissor open my knees so that, supported of course,
he ended dangling head down in empty space. he loved it`

-

one day the little waves carried onto the fine sand of the beach
the body of a beautiful young woman. seeing her dimetos fell on his knees
stricken with love. but he was forced to watch the decay of this magnificent body
and went mad. this was the woman's vengeance and the symbol of a condition we
must try to define.

uen ! ar!vd h!er m! 1zt thought uaz _____...
phpz ! ach!evd zuch an efort dzat t!me haz made 1x komplet revoluz!e

at dze bordr kroz!ng all ! kould hear uaz her pulsz
alread! earl!nesz opnz dze bak ov dze klok
! ztep !n

! am at dze ztat!on 4rom u!ch ! had departd on m! !n!z!al journe!
!t haz rema!nd az !t uaz u!thout change

all l!vez dzat ! kould hav l!vd beg!n h!er
dzere !z dze 01 g!rl uho kould hav b!n m!ne + uaznt...
zame e!ez. zame ha!r ...

she lookz around az !f mak!ng fun ov m!
! po!nt m! ch!n at her
she ra!zez dze kornerz ov her mouth az !f 2 zm!le dzn ztopz
bkz zhe haz changed her m9nd or bkz d!sz !z dze onl! ua! she zm!lz

! dont knou !f dzat !z a kompl!mnt but !.ll take !t az 1

! zold u 2da! she u!zprz
uho bought m! +?
a ztranger. l!ke u

2 ur!te 1 muzt rema!n on dze odr z!de ov dze uordz
2 read 1 muzt rema!n on dze odr z!de ov dze uordz
dze moz!onlesz zea at dze foot ov red kl!fz

!n ordr 2 sh!ne zoonr
authorz refusz 2 re:ur!te
uat ! mean !z d!sz

nn - !t beg!nz not !n lv but !n dze dez!r 2 l!v

                \\ but !z lv tzo far uen ...

                                some01 falls on 01s knees
                cleaning the moss off my knees
                                off my legs