Preview for the Web Biennial

Andrej Tisma aart at eunet.yu
Tue Apr 8 23:36:27 CEST 2003

Dear artists,

The Preview for the Web Biennial had started in
March 2003 at
http://istanbulmuseum.org/webbiennial.html and other
mirror sites with the collaboration of
with 42 Artists or groups from 15 countries. We
are still receiving submissions and new galleries
will be launched as we receive more proposals.

Web Biennial 2003 is organized by istanbulmuseum.org
and it will be realized and exhibited exclusively on
the WWW. Still, we will relunch a site exclusive to
the
the Biennial.

The exhibition will officially
start in June 2003. Call for proposals will continue
through out the year 2003.

Please spread the word to your friends. They can still
send proposals to: webbiennial at yahoo.com attention
Feyza Kucukaltintas. We are also accepting proposals
from institutions to participate our event.
We will be presenting the Web Biennial in several
New Media festivals and Conferences starting in June
2003.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any
problems or questions.
Best, Mehmet Sinan.