\\ last supper

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Tue Apr 8 22:15:02 CEST 2003

josh at goldbergs.com

>i invested time and money into nato as well, and i don't regret it for a
>second.  i learned a great deal, and nn was very, very helpful for a time.
>but when it became impossible for me to do work without running into
>political walls put up by nn, and when i saw the same thing being done to
>many others who took umbrage at their attacks, i bet on a different horse.

you are lying again.

every request you have made which violated the nato.0+55 license was granted.

>josh at goldbergs.com

food will not work indefinitely - at one point in lifetime you will become conscious.

>please produce one single in-context example
>of cycling74 using pressure to stop you from using nato and force you to buy
>jitter.  this is a groundless accusation.

cycling74's attorney knows how groundless + circular it is

konsume more systematic tears

nn - floating into the last supper