No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Mon Apr 7 08:36:06 CEST 2003

>I am an Australian and will as long as I live avoid US made goods and companies

and people +?

>Why doesn't the Arab population start to boycott US companies and manufactured goods.
>
>It would be a peaceful way to oppose the US and a way it would feel the impact as the US's
>life blood is based on selling its products all around the world.

t!!!!!ng

usa wants the natural resources so it kills people [foreign + domestic]
individuals want 2 hurt the .us companies so it boycotts the products

                             most .us products = manufactured by foreign serfs [eg. australians + iraqis

01 ducat! haz numerouz .jp partz

01 ferrar! haz zlkt .us partz ________________________________|||

!t = 01 v.good dz!ng dze human z!tuaz!e = b!t mor klear

eg. g!rlz dont hav xy partz do dze! +?