\\ zkr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!m

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sun Apr 6 22:41:57 CEST 2003

 v!e e!n zp!egel

                         t                        t
                            u                  u

                              r              r

                              n              n            immune.play [TM]

                           n                    n

                        !                          !

                     n                                n
                 g                                      g

                pale with fright - like the mirror that lifes the space between us

                                       | x^2 + 2ax over your h+art |

                                                 \ Focus on the maschine output \ the very musculature which
                                                                      \ now is failing you

                                                        ... !f lf = mean!ng full [ov uuuuuuuuuuu

my ribs are heaving under my white skin.
i am looking at you

with half closed unseeing eyes

- misty gray

l!lac-l!ned
boulevardz + pollen znou.

m! touch !z ekztended 2uardz u
m! l!pz reta!n dze memor! ov u

!sz

ur !js kaztle = zhatter!ng

4

   \
 half closed unseeing eyes

-
-
-

>NN is the acronym for the Nameless Nobodies that compose it, as a
>construct it would seem. Seemingly, because, it is not known exactly
>what the entity NN really is, in terms of its construction. There are
>stories about the persona or avatar or software that functions as NN,
>yet none can pin down the story enough to put the mystery to rest.

lv kan ... z - look  ->

my body was murdered at 14
once one has made that sacrifice one is
no longer the equal of humans   <- look - z ... lv doez

i am infinite. extended.

nn - perfekt [l!ke dze kafe karez!ng ur throat