server logs

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Thu Apr 3 01:20:09 CEST 2003

Clay

I would like to view the server logs
with regards to my being surreptitiously eliminated.

For convenience, I include the prior questions.

NN

>Hello NN

Hello

>> Clay, why stop the list if you haven't found "someone", although as
>> you may recall (do you +?
>> I have accepted to undertake the gargantuan task - TWICE. Have you
>> rejekted my application +?
>
>If I must be so blunt:  YES.

Why +?

Why are the others qualified and I am not +?

>Plus I don't ever recall asking for
>applications.

Why not +?
It is a public forum financed with public money.

>> And ... what is your opinion of Mr. John Hopkins' assertion
>> that I have been unsubscribed because others requested it +?
>

>> And ... was I unsubscribed before you closed the list +?

Would you please answer this.

>> Mr. John Hopkins also advised me to shoot myself.
>> What is your opinion of Mr. John Hopkins +?
>

>Oh come on!  If I were to remove you from the list because of some
>other list member's email requesting it then you would have been
>removed YEARS ago.

I understand.
Would you have closed the list years ago +?

>Just think about it for a second. I don't know John
>Hopkins and have not received an email from him asking for your
>removal. I certainly don't agree with personal threats of violence
>towards you or anyone else.
>
>OK. I have answered your questions.

You aren't an answering machine and this isn't a competition.
rather a story about years and years of systematic discrimination.

>I am no longer responsible for the LEV list and

This doesn't concern the lev list.
It concerns my being surreptitiously unsubscribed.

>I would appreciate this matter being put to rest. I am
>tired of the emails.

I am very tired of being surreptitiously unsubscribed,
hence please indulge.

NN