No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Tue Apr 1 01:51:40 CEST 2003

>From: "Eryk Salvaggio" <eryk at maine.rr.com>
>To: <epistolaris at freemail.hu>

Eryk, in event you haven't observed, Anna forwards all announcements.

>A Critical Analysis of Mouchette.org

    ... you may wish to know that besides the ultra evident exploitation in the neu + improved

        new media art plantation system there is also very _real_ sexual abuse

        [i may be bothered to expose it] hence your Critical Analysis reminds of others' simply.western Analysis