asked for approval digest

claudia westermann media at ezaic.de
Sun Sep 29 11:07:30 CEST 2002

Re: RHIZOME_RAW: massive solidarity against the war Wally Keeler

*	From: "Wally Keeler" <poetburo at sympatico.ca>
*	To: "Michael Szpakowski" <szpako at yahoo.com>, "furtherfield"
<info at furtherfield.org>, <list at rhizome.org>
*	Cc: <syndicate at anart.no>
*	Subject: Re: RHIZOME_RAW: massive solidarity against the war
*	Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 20:06:26 -0400

A simple image that aptly describes useful idiots.
I don't join in on Save-The-Dictator movements.

From: "Michael Szpakowski" <szpako at yahoo.com>
>  Well!- that's a decisive argument- you must be
>  schooled in all the arts of rhetoric, Wally.
>
>  --- Wally Keeler <poetburo at sympatico.ca> wrote:
>>  From: "furtherfield" <info at furtherfield.org>
>>>
>>>  all the groups & more who are at the STOP THE WAR
>>>  march today in London.
>>
>>  a herd of sheep

----------------------------
Re: RHIZOME_RAW: massive solidarity against the war Michael Szpakowski

Well!- that's a decisive argument- you must be
schooled in all the arts of rhetoric, Wally.

--- Wally Keeler <poetburo at sympatico.ca> wrote:
>  From: "furtherfield" <info at furtherfield.org>
>  > Blankhttp://www.stopwar.org.uk/groups.asp
>  > all the groups & more who are at the STOP THE WAR
>  march today in London.
>
>  a herd of sheep
>
>  + AFK, tornado
>  -> post: list at rhizome.org
>  -> questions: info at rhizome.org
>  -> subscribe/unsubscribe:
>  http://rhizome.org/preferences/subscribe.rhiz
>  -> give: http://rhizome.org/support
>  +
>  Subscribers to Rhizome are subject to the terms set
>  out in the
>  Membership Agreement available online at
http://rhizome.org/info/29.php

=====
http://www.somedancersandmusicians.com/

http://sbc.yahoo.com

For the sake of freedom, let them go! Ivo Skoric