[syndicate] Oil, Blood and Gore

andreas hagenbach a2h at gmx.ch
Wed Sep 25 01:08:12 CEST 2002

>and well, Putin is planning a war of his own in
>Georgia, so he may be willing to trade support.

wrong! the russians had it already! (abkhazia)
wladimir and his fsb and military staff feel unsafe because uncle sam
is lurking around in southern caucasus. he is just angry about this.
old mind mapping. russia under jelcin forced georgia to become part
of the GUS, but now edi (shevardnadze) wants to leave the club..

>How can we be sure that Saddam's fall will be
>followed by a pro-democracy, free market government, and not by
>some Taliban?

do you need democracy for drilling for oil?