[syndicate]

claudia westermann media at ezaic.de
Mon Sep 23 18:58:58 CEST 2002

>>lovely selection.
>>Do you want to paint me ?
>

>... uear +?

if it makes you happy ... where ever you wish

[

>>may I sleep now ? here ?
>

>SUMMARY:              OWNER SURVEY
>New or Used?
>Bought Newİ     44%
>Bought Usedİ    56%
>
>[d!esz dz!ngz hapn
>

>Mileages - Driven less than
>5000 mi a yearİ 18%
>Driven 5-15,000 70%
>Driven more than 15,000 12%
>

>How Owners feel About         Service
>
>Rated "good"    24%
>Rated "fair"    19%
>Rated "poor"    14%
>No Dealer       39%
>

>About Driving Habits Would they
>
>Drivers who said they drive "moderately"        11%
>Drivers who said they drive "hard"      62%
>Drivers who said they drive ''very hard"İ       17%
>

>Would they buy another?
>Yes     85%
>No      15%
>

>[ev!damnt.
>
>  proudhon:  propert! !z tzooooooo
>lvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvlllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why don't you change the world ?, asked the little girl and wiped
some tears away from her face.

And the angel http://www.wbenjamin.org/Angelus%20Novus.gif replied:
'I cannot change the world.'
'This is sad. I would very much like the world to change', said the
little girl. The angel looked at the girl: 'but you could change your
world'. 'my world ?', the girl asked surprised. 'Yes, one of the
little parts which form the whole'. 'oh' the girl made a pause,
thinking, then again she looked up: 'would this make you happy ?'
'Dear girl', the angel smiled, 'I watch the whole'.

]

>>realist, mmmm ... I have one task for you .... Do you want to paint me ?
>
>           mrrrr    ta!l uagg!ng +?              z dzat tree +? lean aga!nzt !t

does it look very funny ?