// painting

claudia westermann media at ezaic.de
Sat Sep 21 21:07:57 CEST 2002

>Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 11:49:51 -0800
>Subject: release
>From: "garnetabrams at sympatico.ca" <garnetabrams at sympatico.ca>
>To: <Majordomo at artengine.ca>, <makrolab at artscatalyst.org>,
>         <marc.mayer at brooklynmuseum.org>, <marije at v2.nl>,
>         "Mark Amerika   (by way of alex galloway <alex at rhizome.org>)"
>	<Mark.Amerika at Colorado.EDU>,
>         Andrew harwood <marshamcluhan at hotmail.com>,
>         Matt Locke <matt at the-media-centre.co.uk>, <matthew at fabrica.org.uk>,
>         <mayor_lastman at city.toronto.on.ca>, <mc at media-culture.org.au>,
>         <mcmogatk at po.sphere.ne.jp>, Claudia Westermann <media at ezaic.de>,
>         "ArtCity.com" <mehrdad at artcity.com>

lovely selection.
Do you want to paint me ?

>John Abrams and Jack Niven open Thursday 7/10 pm September 26th at
>Loop, 1174 Queen Street West (East of Dufferin) Toronto M6J 1J5
>(416) 516- 2581
>

>amoureux, John Abrams' sensational new combine is comprised of 100
>famous international landmarks and landscapes, each painted in oil
>on an 8 X 6 X 2 inch wood box.  Conceived as a caress -- the
>conceptualization configures to become a giant pair of floating red
>lips spanning twenty-five feet across gallery wall like Man Ray's
>celebrated amoureuxpainting.

mmmm

><www.johnabramsartist.com>

http://www.johnabramsartist.com/bio/bio.html
// >John Abrams is a leading figure in Canada's realist art movement

realist, mmmm ... I have one task for you .... Do you want to paint me ?

http://www.johnabramsartist.com/beasts/beasts.html

I tell you, that I am Wild Life, but I will not send you a picture