[syndicate] RSS spam blocking

claudia westermann media at ezaic.de
Fri Sep 27 11:11:34 CEST 2002

Subject: *****SPAM***** your address please

) hmmm .. well ... a similar thing is installed on one of the lists I
am subscribed to ..
I always thought this kind of funny .. in this case it's simply
marking the subject line of the messages

SPAM: -------------------- Start SpamAssassin results ----------------------
SPAM: This mail is probably spam.  The original message has been altered
SPAM: so you can recognise or block similar unwanted mail in future.
SPAM: See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.
SPAM:
SPAM: Content analysis details:   (11 hits, 10 required)
SPAM: Hit! (3.4 points)  Faked To "Undisclosed-Recipients"
SPAM: Hit! (2.7 points)  Subject contains lots of white space
SPAM: Hit! (1.0 point)   From: ends in numbers
SPAM: Hit! (0.6 points)  From: does not include a real name
SPAM: Hit! (0.5 points)  Subject has an exclamation mark
SPAM: Hit! (0.2 points)  URI: Uses a username in a URL
SPAM: Hit! (-0.4 points) BODY: Contains a line >=199 characters long
SPAM: Hit! (2.5 points)  Forged eudoramail.com 'Received:' header found
SPAM: Hit! (0.5 points)  Received via a relay in ipwhois.rfc-ignorant.org
SPAM:                    [RBL check: found
17.154.9.202.ipwhois.rfc-ignorant.org., type: 127.0.0.6]
SPAM:
SPAM: -------------------- End of SpamAssassin results ---------------------

well ... but it does not work for Anna's  'taste' criteria ...
does anyone know if there has been tried to develop something which
filters 'bad taste' ?

could be funny also. ...

so one would get messages like:

Subject: ***** TASTE ALERT ***** [thingist] RHIZOME_RAW: .......

this message has been altered. the message's content obviously proves
the very bad sender's taste.
(15 hits, 13 required)

;-) bonjour to you all

claudia