[syndicate] Call for Proposals Playing Field

christian skina skina at xs4all.nl
Fri Sep 20 01:08:15 CEST 2002

> Main research fields:
> 1.Work specially made for low quality display

Dear Miss Ishta,
after talking extensively in your presentation about new technologies and
"exploring the added value of internet technology", I find it weird that
your call for proposal is researching low quality display.
Ive been working with video streaming online for more than 5 years. Back
then it was only possible to broadcast horrible little films. I moved to
full screen or half screen of rather good qualities some years ago and i am
not one of the most advanced in the business. What is te purpose of trying
to fly to the Moon in a balloon? We're in 2002, as im sure you knaow.
Greetings and lots of fun with your project.
Christian Skina