[syndicate] NY Times ad: Not in Our Name

claudia westermann media at ezaic.de
Thu Sep 19 23:18:38 CEST 2002

also the NY Times today :

Rumsfeld Says Other Nations Promise to Aid Attack on Iraq

"There will be other countries assisting the United States of America
in the event that the United States of America decides that that is
the only course available," he said.

"A number of countries," he said without disclosing which ones, have
told the Bush administration that "they will cooperate in a variety
of different ways" - even without United Nations approval of military
action. He said the aid would include troops, bases, overflight
rights and economic contributions.

http://www.nytimes.com/2002/09/19/international/middleeast/19PREX.html?todaysheadlines

>  >The NOT IN OUR NAME Statement of Conscience is published as a
>>full-page ad in the New York Times TODAY, Thursday, September
>  >19, 2002.

puhh .. if some 'other nations' listen .. this would not be too bad either

claudia